Wednesday, September11th, 2013
Honne is a Japanese noun referring to the behavior and opinions someone truly believes in– often displayed with one’s closest confidants.
- Tell us about your closest friend
- Write a poem or story about the honne we share with our closest friends
- Share a honne with us
- Introduce us to a picture concept, story, or song that represents a honne
- … or make up your own related prompt!
Thanks for watching Prompts for the Promptless! Tune in every Tuesday night (11:30 pm PST) for another episode.
- Sue’s Trifles – It’s Only a Game
- Serendipity – Honne
- TheMatticusKingdom – We Are All Gemini
- Mareship – Tatamae and Honne
- Fish of Gold – Honnerific
- As the Forest Bird Flies – Onion
- Breathing Space – The Closest of Confidants
- The Seeker’s Dungeon – We Are Now America
- … and you?
Special thanks to those who made last week’s episode possible:
- Mind of a Mouse – Strangely Marvelous, Marvelously Strange
- TheMatticusKingdom – Aurora Borealis
- Mareship – Absinthe
- Serendipity – 502 Shining Lights
- Travel with Intent – Die Green
“Prompts for the Promptless” is a weekly prompt link up, focused on sharing perspectives and expanding minds.
Every episode airs Tuesday at 11:30pm PST. It will share a concept, complete with a super-simplified definition and suggested prompts. Then it’s your turn– use a prompt, create your own, write a poem, post a picture, tell a story, or do whatever you feel inspired to do.
- Everyone is welcome to be Prompted.
- Tag your posts with “ForThePromptless” so others can find you.
- Link back to this post so I can find you. If you do that, and give me a day, you’ll find your link in this post, as well as the sidebar over at GraysonQueen.wordpress.com and Rarasaur.wordpress.com.
- You may participate as many times as you’d like.